Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Minnesota Children's Museum

Mom and I went to the Children's Museum. It was really fun. Here I am driving a bus.
I played musical instruments in the Clifford play area. I also got to deliver the mail.
Here we are matching up sea creatures in the pretend sandbox.
My favorite area was the pretend restaurant. I cooked for a long time. I took my cooking very seriously. I really liked the cash register too.
Some areas needed a hard hat. I wanted to make sure I was safe.

This was a fun water play area. We put water in different containers and watched how it would come out. The water would make things spin.
The last part was the sand area. It was a fun sandbox and water play area on the roof. It was such a nice day that I played a lot in the sand and got to paint on rocks with water and paint brushes.

No comments: