Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Big Trip - Day 1: Circus World

We got to go on vacation. It was awesome. Our first day was in Baraboo, WI at the Circus World Museum. We started with a show about putting on clown make up. I was so excited we decided not to stay very long.
I got to ride on an old merry-go-round. It was so fun. I didn't want to get off.
Mommy and I tried out one of the old circus cage cars for animals. I was a tiger.
We got to see a demonstration on tiger training for the circus. The host was kinda crabby so I got bored. The tiger was cool.
Then we got to see a real circus show. There were elephants, acrobats, and this cool clown. I got to give him a high five which I thought was pretty cool.
Then there were pony rides. I went pretty fast on a cute little black horse.
They had elephant rides too but I wasn't quite big enough. Maybe next time.
A lions head for a water fountain, could I be in heaven?
There was an antique merry-go-round that was fun too. It went really fast though which made mommy nervous.
There were lots of old circus wagons. Mommy liked this one.
I was really tired by the end of the morning. I fell asleep before we even got back to the car.

Here I am in the car on our way to Wisconsin for the trip. Here is my description of how I think our trip is going to go. I ended up to be pretty right.

2 comments:

Gramma Bonnie said...

Keira, I was so happy to see all of your new postings. It looks like you had a wonderful time on your vacation!!

Swiss-American Life said...

Oh my, Keira is SO BIG! I loved the little video. Absolutely sweet and adorable. :)